Wednesday 11 September 2013

Flowers for the Bus

I totally failed to make any Yarndale bunting.  I did mean to, honest. It just didn't happen somehow. Ah well, thankfully I was able to ease my conscience by making flowers instead.




They're only little flowers, but then they need to be no bigger than 5cm across and I thought they might travel better if they were kept flat on some card.  They are currently waiting patiently in the postbox round the corner before they zoom off up north to Skipton.


I'm just sorry that I won't be on the bus to see it in all its flowery glory. I may have to arm The Beloved with a camera and a list of photos to take - I can't wait to see the bunting and yarnbombing results either!

1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous, we are SO grateful....THANK YOU!♥xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete