Friday 30 August 2013

Crochet and a Trip Home

Not much has been happening around here (apart from crochet as usual) although I did sneak in a trip home for my mother's birthday.






The granny square in my last post became two granny squares, and then the two granny squares became a granny cushion.  I'm quite pleased with the end result, especially the red edging, which finishes it off nicely.




Harrogate was, as usual, beautiful.  I love how the town seems to snuggle down when you're in the bottom-of-the-hill bits.  The place was also festooned in the biggest hanging baskets I think I have ever seen!


And of course, where'ere I go, crochet cometh with me.

What have you been up to lately?

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I am coming to Harrogate for the first time to coincide with Yarndale. Sooo looking forward to it.

    Eleanor xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's a lovely place to visit, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete