Tuesday 16 April 2013

So... tired...

It's been a while since I blogged. I'll be honest, I'm flagging. Not necessarily with blogging, but just in general. I'm shattered. The busy period for the day job is now drawing to a close, so a little R&R is in order.  Soon.



All this tiredness means that I haven't been crocheting much or indeed, doing much at all (bar work), which kind of makes for drab blogging.


But the promise of quieter days is a tonic in itself. The sun has finally arrived here and it is beginning to look a bit like Spring.


Leaves are unfurling, spring flowers are blooming and here and there, plants which bade me farewell in October have come back to say hello.


Not that I ever worried about losing an alpine strawberry plant to the snow...


But I did think this white campanula was a goner - it did a convincing impression of a dead plant at the end of the autumn.  I should really think about finding it a roommate.

So for now, I'm going to take things easy for a bit, wind down a little from work and enjoy catching up with friends, crochet and the rest of life in general. But first: a nap.

I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment