Friday 15 March 2013

Forced pause...sort of

I was intending this post to be a 'woohoo-the-mutant-blanket-is-finished' post. Alas, 'twas not to be. I decided in the end to put a border on it. Nothing frivolous, just a simple round of sc to neaten it up. Of course, I ran out of yarn with two edges to go.


So my whopping great 10mm hook on the left there is taking a little break, just until the next yarn order rolls in. In the meantime, I've been keeping myself amused with a spot of bloggy housekeeping. You might have noticed the new menu bar at the top. I've been meaning to reshuffle things for a while now and it feels good to finally have gotten round to doing so.

I should admit, not all the hooks have been resting peacefully...


That's a jolly handy-looking bucket, and a rather fetching shade, don't you think? What d'you reckon is in it...?


Oh, fancy that! Blanket squares!

I recently took in an order of bamboo yarn. I haven't listed it in the shop yet - I've been too busy playing with it. It's soooooooooo soft. And utterly lovely to work with. And it comes in some nice bright, summery colours.

Oh, happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment