Tuesday 30 October 2012

The Ripple

I thought I'd share my progress on the ripple blanket. It seems to be going quite slowly, but I am quite pleased with how it's shaping up.


I want it to be bed-sized, so I've got a way to go yet.


I can't help thinking it looks quite good on the back of the sofa though...



It's going slowly because cat #2 has taken quite a shine to it and it's difficult to manage half a blanket, various balls of yarn and a (not very small) cat who's determined to sit on said blanket while I work.

Ooman! Why you no finish my blanky yet?
And I haven't forgotten that I promised to post the pattern for the bunting curtain ties. I will, soon, honest...

2 comments:

  1. Cat #2's face is awesome! lol.

    It bears repeating... I really like the color repeat/pattern you have going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat#2 has a very determined look, you may well have to relinquish that blanket all together when it's finished! At least you only have one stitch to drop when he takes over your crocheting space ...

    ReplyDelete