Wednesday 4 April 2012

Ambushed!

Last night I ended up stranded in the office for an hour while I waited for the rain to ease. I hadn't brought a brolly, hadn't seen the weather report and in one sense, was thoroughly unprepared. Luckily, my office has teabags, biscuits and my handbag is big enough to accommodate most crochet projects. It was quite a pleasant hour, all things considered.

This morning, the skies were bright blue and there wasn't a cloud in sight, so I changed my mind about wearing my wellies and didn't pick up a brolly on my way out of the door.

I work with my back to the window. I've just turned in my seat to see this whopping great cloud sneaking up on me!

The towering edifice of the day job

It's looking good for more crochet later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment