Monday 12 March 2012

Colour

I should start by explaining that I recently bought myself a new toy, a tablet. It's okay, this not going to be a techy post: I love gadgetry, but I'm not remotely qualified to discuss it in detail. This is about colour. I downloaded an app called Wet Paint, which is not unlike the Paint programme which comes as part of the MS Office package on a regular 'puter. However, a touchscreen makes it very fun to use and I've been indulging in a spot of fingerpainting.








I know, they won't be gracing the walls of the Tate any time soon... That's fine by me. I just like playing with colour and seeing how different colors 'fit' together. I'm hoping that some of these daubings might form the basis of a blanket or two further down the line - I particularly like the third one down. It does mean that at some point I'll have to go into a yarn shop and try match up a suitable yarn to these scribblings though. 

I'd love to hear about your favourite colour combinations in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment