Saturday 29 November 2014

Of horse and hound

It's been a while, hasn't it? 

Sorry!

I do have a pretty good excuse though. I have been more than a little busy with two new additions. The first, I mentioned in my last post, Erik. 


Erik thinks balls of yarn are great toys and crochet hooks are just fab to chew. Consequently, crochet has hit an all-time low here.

The second came as a bit of a surprise to me too. Meet Bailey...


Yes, indeed, a horse!

And in the midst of this, I owe you, dear reader/customer quite a big thank you. Bailey eats a lot of hay. The month-long run on Creative Twist Super Chunky should keep him scoffing until the New Year!

PS - I'll get back to crochet posts soon, honest!

4 comments:

  1. Woah! That is a big surprise! (nice one though - he's a beauty :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hello to Bailey! No wonder you've been busy with two beauties like him and Eric on your hands! Great to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete