Wednesday 6 October 2010

W.I.P.

I thought I'd share my current WIP with you all.  I usually have a Magnus Magnusson approach to crochet projects (I've started,so I'll finish), but lately I've enjoyed having a WIP project in the background to pick up and add a few rows to (or, when I'm really busy, just a few stitches). It's been an odd project from the beginning.  Usually I think of what I want to make and then find the yarn, be it in my stash, or in the shops!  I do still buy yarn without a project in mind, but I rarely pick up three balls of yarn and think 'hmmm...they look nice together, I'll start crocheting', which is how this one came about.  I think it might become a lap/cot blanket.  I don't know if I can bear to sell it, I've grown rather attached.  Anyway, this morning, I picked up this...


...and turned it into this...


I reckon it's about half-way there, so still plenty to do.  I wonder if I'll finish it this side of christmas...?

No comments:

Post a Comment