Saturday, 29 November 2014

Of horse and hound

It's been a while, hasn't it? 

Sorry!

I do have a pretty good excuse though. I have been more than a little busy with two new additions. The first, I mentioned in my last post, Erik. 


Erik thinks balls of yarn are great toys and crochet hooks are just fab to chew. Consequently, crochet has hit an all-time low here.

The second came as a bit of a surprise to me too. Meet Bailey...


Yes, indeed, a horse!

And in the midst of this, I owe you, dear reader/customer quite a big thank you. Bailey eats a lot of hay. The month-long run on Creative Twist Super Chunky should keep him scoffing until the New Year!

PS - I'll get back to crochet posts soon, honest!

4 comments:

  1. Woah! That is a big surprise! (nice one though - he's a beauty :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hello to Bailey! No wonder you've been busy with two beauties like him and Eric on your hands! Great to see you back!

    ReplyDelete