Tuesday 29 January 2013

Yarndale

A couple of weeks ago, I got a very exciting letter. It sent me bouncing around the cottage, whooping with excitement (and the cats running for cover...). After reading about it on Lucy's blog, I applied to Yarndale. And was accepted!  


I'm still kind of in shock. I've been meaning to do some actual craft fairs, but finding the one that's right for you is always a bit of a lottery, I think. This, however, feels spot on. Yarn, crafts and it's in Yorkshire, in a bit I think of as 'my home patch', having been a frequent visitor to Skipton. So I was thrilled to be accepted and I cannot wait. I keep checking the exhibitor list to make sure I'm not dreaming. I am already making a list of things to make and things to take - such a lot to do!

You'll be coming too, right?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and good luck at the fair.

    ReplyDelete