Wednesday 28 March 2012

Fizz! Woosh!

I went skiing last week.  Well, everyone else went skiing, I snowboard.  I find the idea of two planks tied to my feet and two sticks to wield just too much to deal with.  Much better with one plank and both feet tied to it.  I feel a bit the same about crochet and knitting - much better to have just the one pointy implement to work with!

It was absolutely lovely.  We were blessed with a snowfall early in the week, clear blue skies for the rest and on the whole, we all had a jolly good time.  Allow me to post a few shots here of beautiful white peaks and cerulean blue skies...

The view from my bedroom window

Bliss!

More bliss!

A very happy me

We were in Les Arcs 1950 and I wholly recommend it.  Not the 'party Arc' but plenty of bars, restaurants, a fabulous creperie and ski in-ski out accommodation.  'Twas perfick.

No comments:

Post a Comment